Fun2Sing, changing carers’ lives; one song at a time…
1. The aim is to continue our amazing group in Wokingham and to open sister Fun2Sing carers’ group in Aldershot in January 2019.
2. The project will take place in a local accessible community building / space run for 12 months.
3. The project will be facilitated utilising the skills of the director of this organisation and volunteers.
4. To be reviewed after 12 months through a survey feedback study to inform future development of VoxSkool Community Ltd’s outreach programme.
Our mission is:
• To bring people together.
• To encourage strong relationships across communities.
• To prevent social isolation whilst enabling social integration.
• To provide a space wherein important relationships may develop.
• To offer a compassionate approach to people’s lives.
Sessions delivered by this project help to relieve stress; alleviate symptoms of any associated illness and provide a protected space outside of the demands of daily care responsibilities.
This funding would make all the difference! It would allow us to:
- find an accessible community building from which to facilitate group sessions.
- pay for volunteers' travel costs.
- administration costs.
- refreshment costs.
- social events.
- annual concert venue hire / catering costs.
- advertising costs.
:) T H A N K Y O U F O R Y O U R S U P P O R T :) !!!!