Never worry about running out of battery with PowReady's unlimited charging network
At PowReady, we believe that everyone should have access to a cheap and easy to use mobile charging service when away from home. That means no more searching for a socket, waiting around for your phone to charge or lugging around unwieldy power packs and cables. Our network of portable charging packs allows you to travel the city with no worries of being caught short and out of battery when you need it most.
We're offering discounted unlimited charging for you and your friends across the city, with all proceeds from the campaign going directly to supporting local businesses that have been hardest hit by pandemic closures.
As a London-based team, we are committed to helping independent businesses weather the storm and hit the ground running during the economic recovery. We're offering our charging hubs free to all venues so that people can enjoy their favourite haunts once restrictions are lifted and businesses can provide a great customer experience.
100% of funds raised go directly to small and independently owned businesses in London
All funds raised through this campaign will be distributed equally to independently owned local businesses across our network. This means that your donations will go directly to supporting these businesses during this crucial period.
How does it work?
When you need to charge your device,
1. Locate your nearest charging venue through the app
2. Scan the QR code to unlock a charger
3. Charge to your hearts content!
4. Drop the charger back in at any charging venue in the network
Our portable chargers are compatible with all major phone brands, so you don't need to worry about any additional cables - no fuss!
Download the app and start charging today.
The UK produced 1.6 million tonnes of electrical waste in 2019, of which less than half was recycled. With the growth of our charging network we reduce the need for personal charging banks, which helps to reduce environmental burdens and manufacturing waste of electronics. Our network allows us to centralise the recycling and safe disposal of portable battery packs in the UK.
Why you'll love it
- Never have to worry about running out of battery again, whether you're working, travelling or partying
- You can take your charger anywhere – no more searching for a plug or waiting around for your phone to charge
- No need to bring your personal charger with you everywhere you go
- You can explore and enjoy London with no limitations – that means unlimited photos, payments, chats & gaming
Why local businesses love it
- We provide the machines for free so they don’t need to invest in expensive fixed charging stations
- The machines are small enough to sit on any bar or counter-top and are available to venues of all sizes, not just larger stores
- Being part of the network attracts more customer visits and higher footfall
- Revenue sharing when people use the charging network
We have three levels of pledge available:
£10 – 1-year unlimited mobile charging account
£20 – 2-years unlimited mobile charging for your account & 2 1-year unlimited charging passes for your friends
£50 – 2-years unlimited mobile charging for your account and 10 1-year unlimited charging passes for your friends
Annual subscriptions are normally priced at £20. We will strive to fulfill pledges as soon as possible after they are processed.
N.B. Please ensure that your email address is included in your pledge, so we are able to send you your reward.
How you can help
By pledging your support, you’re not only getting access to free and portable mobile chargers for you and your friends, but also crucially supporting the economic recovery of local businesses and the re-invigoration of our city in a post-pandemic world.
Your pledges go directly towards growing and building the network of charging hubs, benefiting all of our partner venues and your fellow users. The more charging hubs, the more users, the more convenient the service!
If you’re a venue looking to join our network, please contact [email protected]