These Terms and Conditions apply to project owners who have directly contacted by Crowdfunder. Crowdfunder is offering a reward to all project owners who complete an interview during February and March 2021 (to be referred to as the “campaign”).
By submitting a registration form, projects will selected by Crowdfunder. Not all completed registrations will be successfully chosen. However, all entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Crowdfunder Ltd, C-Space, 5-7 The Crescent, Newquay, TR7 1DT (Crowdfunder, Crowdfunder.co.uk).
2. The campaign opens at 10:00 am on 10th February 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11:59 pm on 17th February 2021 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date.
3. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and entries which are delayed, duplicated, incomplete, illegible, submitted via an alternative method or lost through technical problems will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for such entries. Proof of submission online will not be accepted as proof of entry.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over, be a UK resident and also have previously applied and have been declined from our Aviva funding opportunity between 18th October 2020 and 30th January 2021.
5. The reward is applicable to project owners who have been originally contacted by Crowdfunder
6. Staff members of Crowdfunder Ltd are not eligible to enter.
7. There are 2 prize options available:
a. £20 Amazon Voucher
b. £20 donation to charity through the Crowdfunder site
8. The chosen interviewees will be contacted by the 28th February 2021
9. The Interviewees will receive their reward no later than 30 days after completing their interview.
10. The Interviewees are responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
11. There is no alternative to the prize.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
13. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By submitting a project you will be automatically entered into the prize draw and bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Entrants are responsible for all expenses incurred as a result of participating in this campaign.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of their reasonable control. The Promoters will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment.
17. If you have opted in to receive marketing and communications from the Promoters then by entering this campaign and providing your details you are providing your consent for the Promoters and relevant partners to use your personal information to contact you with information about products and services, special offers and rewards. From time to time, the Promoters may contact you by mail, telephone, email, other electronic messaging services (such as text, voice, sound or image messages including using automated calling systems) or fax for these purposes. It may be necessary to transfer your information to another country. If we do we will make sure that it is given the same levels of protection as needed under the UK Data Protection Act.
18. You confirm and warrant that no aspect of your participation in this campaign will infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
19. The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.