Flex the banter is a non profit organisation all profits are to fund social programmes And projected back into communities.
The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of Business and people!
- I am a 22 year old social entrepreneur from Cardiff
- Flexthebanter was founded in 2020
- Providing uplifting and motivational content across social media,
- My social aims are to bring communities together REDUCE knife crime within young people.
- Provide sporting activity’s such as archery and fencing.
- providing a range of courses
- Into work services and referrals
- Access to employment,Training and education
- Encourage potential in such a multicultural city full of potential,
- help those with ACES, provide opportunity’s!
- To serve students, job seekers, schools, government agencies and employers in the UK and around the world with
- learning resources
- research and credentials designed to help them succeed from school through career.
- We assess and appreciate each persons unique traits and skills, to help navigate towards college and career success unleashing their potential.
- Flex the banter will consistently personalise instruction to meet the unique needs of each student and worker.
We use the best educational resources available.
Flex the banter personalised services include Assistance within the following
- Application forms
- College/university enrolment
- Claim assessments
- Work compliance quiz’s
- Into work services
- Outdoor activities