I’m Phoebe, Fire Nest Candles is my baby, my life, my dream, and my small business all in one. I started this little hobby back in October 2019 making candles and so many family and friends jumped at the opportunity to support me in my little venture.
Due to the support, we grew and I started to offer Candle Making Workshops with my partner Will who helps with everything, they were sell outs and we delivered them to locals in Bedford every other weekend around our full time jobs.
I was in full time employment, but due to the pandemic I lost my job so this pushed me into the decision to run this business full time.
This was the best decision I ever made, I really put my everything into the business and I was presented with so many opportunities, featuring in Vogue Magazine, gaining 14k followers, and getting our own workshop in September 2020. Will joined me full time in the journey and we’ve done this together ever since.
We are so passionate about what we do, using only natural, sustainable, vegan, eco friendly and cruelty free ingredients to create candles, wax melts, Reed diffusers and much more.
We have been so lucky for all the support in just our first year, and we have so many plans for the future but we need your help to get there! We aim to use the money raised to scale up and create a unique Candle Making Workshop where we can continue to handmake and design our products, as well as offering Workshop Classes, and collaborating with other small businesses to bring you events and showcase local produce and crafts.
What we plan to do with the money we raise from the fundraiser, is;
- Move into a unique and bigger workshop which allows us to facilitate and offer Candle Making Workshop & Classes, 1-2-1 courses, masterclasses and more.
- Have more space to set up Pop Up Workshops once a month to collaborate with other Small local businesses, and for events.
- Expand our product range by allowing us to grow and offer more items.
- Invest money into stock to allow us to offer faster lead times and handmake more products that would then be readily available to shop in store and for online orders.
- New equipment for the Candle Making Workshops, tables, chairs, wax melters, jugs etc.
- Renovate and bring to life our brand new workshop studio, where you can visit.
- Expand our in-store shop by selling other small business products for all your needs.
- Employ staff, so we can grow physically with our product range growing.
- Invest money into a company van, where we train an employee to deliver Candle Making Classes, 1-2-1 sessions and masterclasses all over the UK.
- Invest money into a portal where you can sell our products online from anywhere, and receive a commission on all orders placed. You will receive your own product kit, and be able to do parties, as you wish to advertise.