A short film (directed by Tomek Zontek) about a promising young Saxophonist studying at music college where his dreams of success are interwoven by the reminiscence of his past.
We need to raise money until 27th of June. Your support will help to create a film with stunning cinematography and music that will make your heart beat! Everyone (no matter how high the donation) who support us will be listed as a sponsor in the credits and will get a copy of the film before the premiere.
You will be:
- captivated by the thrilling plot,
- entranced by the film soundtrack, produced by a professional music composer who has designed several tracks for BBC films,
- immersed into the visual world, which merges interesting production design with dynamic camera shots,
- amazed by the realistic sound effects provided by Sound Engineering Students,
- bewitched by the seamless performance of actors from the Birmingham School of Acting,
We are Cinectar Studios. We are a film group which gathers 12 people who are interested in different aspects of film. We are film producers, camera operators, composers, illustrators, sound designers and animators. Our crew closely work with actors and musicians from Royal Birmingham Conservatoire. Our motto is: If there is a rule opposite to your deepest beliefs, BREAK IT~!
Most of the crew have been collaborating for over a year, with some of the people participating in projects for 3 years. Our crew are dedicated and hardworking. We have currently done 4 short films with our latest film being 'Max's Theme' which was nominated for Cefalu Film Festival 2019.
Director: Tomek Zontek,
Director of Photography: Ioan Banzourkov,
Music Composer: Alex James Lewis,
Production Sound Mixer: Brandon Robinson,
First Assistant Director: Sam Ebdon,
First Assistant Camera: Luke Flaherty.