"Once upon the time there was a volcano hill with a castle on the top almost touching the stars. There was a village with the houses clustered around the hill. First, the landlords lived in the castle and took care of their people and land. Later on they built a manor house below the hill and lived there for years till the WWII... It was then …
As the days passed, the time changed the castle into a ruin and the manor house has been abandoned and dishevelled. But …
There are people who can see the attractive beauty of the place and want to bring life into it. But not only that..."
"They want to fulfil the idea of using the place:
- For Daddies and their Sons to spend time together and to grow to Manhood.
- For Mummies and their Daughters to become close friends and to reach the beauty of Womanhood.
- For Daddies and their children to play together and communicate.
- For Mummies and their Sons to build up the mutual confidence and let the boys go.
- And for Man and Women and for Families and Friends."