Fairy Floss is a British made, cotton candy gin. Fresh, sweet, light juniper plays with well-rounded elderberries and gentle sherbet. It is a thoroughly modern spirit. With it's extra pink look it is perfect for use alongside regular gins or mixed drinks.
Fairy Floss currently exists only as a 250 ml development sample bottle.
We want to roll out production to something a little bigger, so that Fairy Floss can be found on shelves beyond our home and at our events around the country.
It’s a fantastic gin but we need some help getting it made, and confirmation that there’s support for it out there.
My name is Katie and my husband and I have always loved gin, and being surrounded by gin day in, day out with our National events it hasn’t helped to lessen our enthusiasm for gin. In fact, coupled with our industry knowledge, it’s helped us to pinpoint the kind of gin that was missing from the shelves.
The gins that are available today, almost stagger belief. Fairy Floss Gin is an easy drinking sweet gin that’s perfect for gin lovers.
We started playing around and experimenting with flavours; traditional botanicals, fruits,flowers and sweets, trying to create the best gintonic gin possible. It was a labour of love. Each new batch taught us something; we had to make revisions and then fine-tune what we’d learnt. After months of experimentation, making alterations, and admitting that some things just didn’t work - we perfected our recipe.
It’s that recipe that we would eventually go on to call Fairy Floss.
Fairy Floss is almost there but we need one, final push to get it made and bottled in quantities that we can get out to the public.
To get to this stage, we’ve invested a lot of our time and money in Fairy floss and now we need you to show that you believe we’ve made an amazing gin, one that you’ve thought about too.
We need help with funding to make Fairy Floss a reality which your pledge will go towards:
- Production of the gin: distillation, blending, bottling, and labelling
- Cost of new warehouse space
- Distributing the gin
At heart, we know we’ve made a great gin that we’ll continue drinking but if you want to see Fairy floss on sale then please think about pledging through Crowdfunder.
For someone who loves a good gin and tonic, the rewards will be well worth it.
If you want to see Fairy floss at home, in bars and shops, then get involved. Pre-buy bottles, gain exciting experiences and get your own piece of the new 'gin world.'
Each bottle purchase and tasting experience will come complete with a Fairy Floss Investors Pack, which includes a certificate of investment, an exclusive investors only pin badge and premium tonic water, postage & packaging is included in this cost.
Estimated delivery: February 2019
There are eight options:
- A thank you for believing in us. You’ll receive regular updates on progress and be personally responsible for helping us reach our funding goal - £5
- A pair of branded balloon glasses and investors gift pack - £15
- One 50cl bottle of the first batch of Fairy floss and investors gift pack - £30
- One 50cl bottle of the first batch of Fairy Floss and a pair of branded glasses & investors gift pack - £40
- One 50cl bottle of the first one hundred bottles of Fairy Floss, hand-signed by Katie and a pair of branded balloon glasses & investors gift pack - £50
- One 50cl bottle of the first batch of Fairy floss and a pair of branded balloon glasses plus one 50cl bottle delivered on your birthday (2019) and one 50cl bottle for Christmas (2019) & investors gift pack - £90
- Six 50cl bottles of first batch of Fairy Floss & investors gift pack - £160
- Bottle No. 1 of the first one hundred bottles of Fairy Floss, hand-signed by Katie and a pair of branded balloon glasses & investors gift pack - £190
- Group tasting experience for up to 20 people (UK mainland only), we will come to you, and host a gin tasting and cocktail making session, with lashings of Tinker with branded balloon glasses to take home. Perfect for corporate or private bookings & investors gift pack - £750 *subject to availability and dates*
This project offers rewards in return for your donation.