Fables Coffee House & Cake Bar is an English, Independent Coffee House located in Edwinstowe, Sherwood Forest, opening in February 2018!
Our Luxury homemade cakes, tray bakes and specialty treats will all be handmade in our own kitchen in Edwinstowe at The Old Library. We will try to source most of our ingredients locally, and work with local businesses to help them & the town to prosper and grow.
We will source our 'fresh plantation roast coffee beans' from Nottingham, where they are hand roasted daily and packaged by a small independent family run business.
My name is Jess Tandy and i own Fables Coffee House & Cake Bar, Edwinstowe. I have had my own business for 7 years, i started out with a small sweet shop and then moved on to Food festivals, events & farmers markets selling my handmade fudge.
My dream has always been to open a small independent coffee house & to sell fresh, locally sourced, seasonable produce to all people, and to have the option to sell cakes & sweets treats for different people with dietary needs such as Vegans, Celiacs, Vegetarians, Non-Dairy etc.
So Why Support us?!
- We are a brand new Coffee House & cake bar, within a unique setting. Offering a unique coffee experience & bringing life to Edwinstowe High street again!
- We will have great treats & bakes suitable for all dietary needs such as: Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free , Nut Free etc.
- We will have brand new and interesting Cakes baked fresh everyday, such as: Courgette & Lime Cakes, Parsnip & Cinnamon Cakes, Gin & Prossecco tarts, the possibilities are endless & you will get to try them all!
- Our Online shop will soon be offering monthly cake subscription boxes! This means you will be able to try all of our unique cake flavours at any time...or from anywhere!
- You will be the first to receive discount codes for our website, and discount cards for our Coffee House, you will also be invited to our grand opening party!