Enable Gaming is a Not for Profit Social Enterprise with a vision of a fully accessible gaming community, with high-end eSport competitions not just located to the population hotspots. The goal is to make gaming as accessible to as many people as possible across the UK.
Enable Gaming has been set up with the purpose of assisting individuals with disabilities, mental health needs and people who come from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. We will work with local communities by hosting small eSports tournaments where everyone can come along and participate, learn and get started. We aim to influence gaming manufacturers, developers and retailers into thinking about how they can help to create a more inclusive community of gamers.
The idea behind Enable Gaming is to host and organise high-end eSport competitions across the UK attracting the best gamers, best games and the best community. Our vision is to include everyone: no one is excluded on age, sex, orientation, disability or creed.
What's the Plan:
- Promoting inclusion of all into gaming
- Hosting smaller community events leading to a national event
- Organising competitive inclusive tournaments and non-competitive gaming workshops where you can learn the tips and tricks of the trade in a family-friendly environment
- Influencing the manufactures to take more responsibility for adaptive gaming peripherals
- Developing and enabling the gaming community
Why the £50,000:
- To make this community as accessible to everyone, we would like to invest in the following:
- An innovative community platform and app
- Adaptive gaming peripherals
- Top tier gaming rigs and game consoles
- VR immersive experience rig
- Top end screens/monitors for competitions
- Full-time staff to help make this a reality
- Logistics, storage and office space
- UK tours to less populated areas
- Prizes and community projects
Who are we?
Enable Gaming is a community interest company, which means that we are not for profit. We work to a Community Interest Statement which spells out who we aim to help with our Social Enterprise and donate all profits back into the communities.
We are a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about two things: social inclusion and gaming. Our founder noticed a gap in the eSports community, there was no platform for individuals with disabilities, mental health needs or people from lower socioeconomic backgrounds to access the sport and to engage with these big tent events. We want to change this so have formed Enable Gaming CIC.
What do you get?
In return for your kind donation, we will be offering a range of rewards, as you can see from the right-hand side or below on mobile. We will not just take your money and forget about you, that is not our style! We want to give back to the community and will include you in our journey to make Enable Gaming the best gaming community in the UK.
As a thank you, you will also be entered into a prize draw to win a range of prizes depending on what target we achieve together.
£1000-£5000 - Nintendo Switch
£5000-£10000 - Xbox with an adaptive controller
£10000 -£20000 - Xbox with an adaptive controller, Sonos playbar
£20000 - £30000 - Xbox with an adaptive controller, Sonos playbar, 4k TV
£30000 - £50000 - Top of the range gaming rig and adaptive controller