It would be an honour and privilege to be elected to represent the people of Ayr, Prestwick and Troon in the Scottish Holyrood elections in May this year.
I am a hardworking mother of three who is genuinely passionate about our lovely part of the world. As your MSP, I will work hard for all my constituents to deliver much needed investment into our area which 20 years of conservative representation has failed to do.
My passion and drive is for our future generations.
Scotland is currently on a path which is being determined by the conservative Westminster agenda. We have been dragged out of Europe against our will and just weeks after leaving the EU, the conservative party are already starting to attack workers protections rights of minimum hour working week which have been enshrined in EU law.
I do not want this future for my children.
We have a long road ahead as we start to recover from the global Covid-19 pandemic.
It has never been more important than now, that Scotland has full powers to make decisions which will ultimately benefit the people of Scotland and our future generations as we embark on the road to recovery from this devastating crisis.
I believe in a better future for Scotland - a future where we look after the wellbeing of our people, tackle the climate crisis, tackle pension and child poverty and play a leading role in the European Union and on the world stage as an independent country.
I would be very grateful if you would consider donating to my campaign. Your donations will help get my positive message across to the voters of Ayr, Prestwick and Troon. There is an alternative and it is important that the people of Scotland have the opportunity to determine their own future.
Due to current covid restrictions this campaign will be very different and normal methods such as fundraising events have had to be cancelled. This is why I need your help to support my campaign as we are looking at new methods which are proving to be quite costly.
Here are just a few of the essential campaign resources your donation is helping to pay for:
- Printing of leaflets, posters and other campaign material.
- Safe postal distribution services if restrictions mean activists cannot deliver campaign materials by hand.
- Delivering targeted letters and an election address by post to every voter in Ayr, Prestwick and Troon.
- Distributing postal vote applications to supporters to ensure their vote is counted.
- Surveying voters if we are unable to canvass ahead of the election.
- Organising and hosting events - virtually or, if possible, in person.
- Social media and online advertising.
- Building and running a website.
- Donations of any amount are welcome and greatly appreciated.
- Please watch as Crowdfunder try to add extra money on - you can choose your donation amount and change extra to 0.
- If you are kind enough to donate more than £50 to my campaign, your name and address will be checked against the electoral register to ensure that you are eligible to donate. Your name, but not your address, will be made available by the Electoral Commission on request after the election.
- I am not able to accept donations of more than £50 from individuals who are not on the electoral register.
Thank you for your support,
FB: Siobhian Brown for Holyrood Ayr 2021
Twitter: Cllr Siobhian Brown
Promoted by Con Brennan, 25 Belmont Road, Ayr, KA7 2PQ on behalf of Siobhian Brown.