Like many, 2020 has been a difficult year for fundraising for East Haddon Playing Field Association, with many of the events we rely on for vital funds being cancelled. To help with maintenance and upkeep of this valued village asset we’re asking those entering the competition for a suggested donation of £10, but anything you can contribute towards helping us achieve our target will be massively appreciated.
Dust off those lights, uncover all those long-lost Christmas decorations hiding in the garage and help us to fill the village full of festive cheer this year. Most festive entry to win a Luxury Holiday Hamper!
How to take part:
1. Send an email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply and entry number to display on your house. Entries must be received by 6pm GMT 1st December 2020 in order to be included on the festive trail.
2. Decorate either your garden, a window or front of your house by 11th December 2020.
3. Follow the festive map to inspect all entries before voting for who you think should win. Map available from 11th December 2020.
4. Stay tuned to see who the village chooses as their 2020 winner!
To register your interest in this event or for more information, please email email@example.com
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Open to anyone (over the age of 18), currently living in East Haddon.
- Entries will be accepted between 12pm GMT Tuesday 17th November 2020 and 6pm GMT Tuesday 1st December 2020.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- Houses should be decorated and ready for viewing by 12pm GMT Monday 11th December 2020.
- Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the competition.
- To enter the competition without pledging, please send an email with your name, address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everyone who has entered the competition will be emailed an official competition number to display on their house.
- Maps for the festive trail will be available to download from the Facebook event page or can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com. These will be available from 11th December 2020.
- The winner will be voted for by the villagers of East Haddon, votes to be collected and counted via Survey Monkey and the winner will be contacted on Friday 1st January 2020 . They will be contacted by email and told how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen based on the results of the survey votes and emailed within 1 week.
- Winning entry to be posted on the Facebook event page.
- For a voting link please visit the Facebook event page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Voting will be open between 12pm GMT 11th December 2020 and 6pm GMT 31st December 2020.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries or questions.
East Haddon Playing Field Association is run by local volunteers and is responsible for funding the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities.