Every year is a financial challenge for non league clubs, but this year we have been overtaken by unforeseen events which have curtailed many of our income streams. As well as this, it is impossible not to notice the fantastic work undertaken by colleagues at the Luton & Dunstable Hospital during COVID-19 which has partly inspired this crowdfunding appeal.
Dunstable Town FC are looking to raise £20,000 to secure our future and are committed to donate 60% of all funds raised to the Luton & Dunstable Hospital. This is to say a big thank you to all the colleagues for their outstanding commitment during this pandemic
This Crowdfunding appeal will culminate with a 20 kilometre walk by players, officials, and supporters on 31st August around the roads of Dunstable, starting at Creasey Park and finishing at the Quadrant Shopping Centre.
Any donation, big or small will be greatly appreciated
We are also doing the following rewards for donations of certain sizes, so select a reward to claim, please message Matt Carrington on 07903 751121 if you have any questions:
- ‘Thank you’ name check - £20+
- Matchday Mascot - £35 (200 available)
- Captain’s Mascot - £50 (20 available)
- Signed and framed DTFC shirt - £140 (20 available) - Please note - Donations to the L&D/Club from this reward will be after expenses of framing the shirt
- Years entry to ‘100’ Club - £150
- Boardroom Hospitality for 2 people - £250 (20 available)
- Full page advert in Programme for Season 20/21 - £300 (10 available)
- Boardroom Hospitality for 4 people - £450 (10 available)
- Full page advert in Programme for Season 20/21 + 3 Season Tickets - £500 (5 available)
- Matchday - meet the Manager and Players (up to 2 people) Includes match day sponsorship, hospitality and match day programmes. - £600 (3 available)