Realized that Guyabano friut is not available in Europe, USA and Canada.
It must change cos of its health benefits.
- Alleviates pain stemming from arthritis, joint and back problems, and rheumatism.
- Prevents urinary tract infections – Guyabano is known for it’s vitamin C content (77% daily value per cup). Vitamin C can help to decrease the amount of harmful bacteria that may be present in the urinary tract.
- Migraine and headache relief – Guyabano contains riboflavin, which could help with headaches.
- May help with anemia – Soursop (guyabano) is rich in iron, which could help with iron deficiency anemia.
- Prevents constipation – Before Rich in fiber, guyabano is one of the many foods to choose if you suffer from constipation.
- Bone health – Guyabano contains copper, a mineral promoting the absorption of bone-benefiting calcium.
- Prevents leg cramps – Potassium in the fruit could help prevent leg cramps.
- Boosts energy levels – Along with vitamin C, guyabano is known to be rich in B vitamins as well. B vitamins are known to help increase energy levels.