BANG Edutainment has partnered with The Dola Bamgboye Foundation in Nigeria, as they share their mission to change the lives of young people and support them in creative initiatives.
The Dola Bamgboye Foundation has a vision to transform the lives of young people in Nigeria and beyond by empowering them with tangible roadmaps to follow and actualise their dreams through mentoring, sponsorship, education programmes & engagement.
At DBF we understand the importance of providing holistic support for young people and their families and believe in simple acts of kindness as a powerful way to uplift young people within other communities. Last year DBF set up food banks at Christmas and Eid to support young people in Nigeria. We’re proud to have donated meal packs to 500 young people in three communities and this year we’re aiming for much more. With your help, together we can support a total of 5000 young people across five communities and continue our mission to transform lives.
In addition to providing meal packs, DBF works to:
- Establish a culture of creative transformation through mentoring, sponsorship and education programmes
- Empower young people to access opportunities to fulfil their dreams.
- Build the creative skills and confidence of young people.
- Enable young people to have a voice influencing decision makers, policy makers around what is important to young people.
- Support young people achieve their potential in holistic education and creative entrepreneurship
With your help we can change the narrative for young people in Nigeria.