SwissQuality UK has been set up by Sidela Leon and Christoph Burgdorfer to build a platform and community of Swiss businesses in the UK. The idea is that they can help each other becoming more successful.
Our business community includes many food and drink businesses, hence we decided exploring if those businesses would be willing to join up to fund and help create an event where we will bring buyers, importers, distributors and Swiss food producers together.
We are raising £8,300 to:
- Venue hire in central London for 2 days: £2500 per day
- Administration and time of the organisers: £2000
- Promote the event beyond this crowdfunding page, online, flyers etc: £1000
- Hire lighting and other equipment: £200
- Cleaning service: £100
Visitors will be able to taste foods from the providers either for a small extra payment or for free.
We will target the following groups to join as buyers and distributors:
- importers of goods from the continent
- grocery and deli stores
- buyers of larger brands
- the general public
We are running on quite a sporty schedule as we are hoping to hit the same time as the IFE in London in March https://www.ife.co.uk/ . If you feel that's too tight of a deadline, please let us know and we're happy to explore options.