Rubery has seen a spike of violent crimes on our streets, with people even being chased and killed lets give these people a safe place to escape, by Transforming the telephone box on New Road in Rubery into the Digital age, for safe places for anyone who is in danger, weather they are being chased, threatened, attacked, mental health, lost children, a safe place to escape to domestic violence and so much more anyone can use this for a medical emergencies too, this will include a bleed kit for anyone who has been injured or stabbed and losing blood, and defibrillator for cardiac arrest patients.
This will be done by firstly transforming the phone box on New Road into a safe secure Pod The Pods features will be as follows...
After the box has had a new lease of life and the bleed kit has been added we will be...
1. The boxes will be reinforced with secure safety glass and steal ware required.
2. An automatic opening and closing door that can be activated by the touch of a button once inside, the door will automatically be locked after the Pod has been entered.
3. The Pods will have CCTV inside and on the outside, this will ensure that the Pods are monitored from a control room 24 hours a day, protecting both the Pod and the aggrieved who is inside.
4. As soon as the door has been opened in the Pod, the Pod will automatically call the Police and notify the control room instantly of any potential threat.
5. A two way communications system will also be fitted, that will be activated along with the CCTV as soon as the door is opened it will trigger the communication system allowing the aggrieved to talk instantly to a operator.
6. They will sound an alarm with a flashing Beacon, which will alert the public nearby that something is wrong.
7. The Secure Digital Pods will save lives and keep people safe.
Seven valid reasons why we should transform some of our old unused phone boxes into "Digital Safety Pods!"
1. Protect women and men from stalkers and domestic violence.
2. Protect the elderly from cowardly violent thieves.
3.Protect lost children from trafficking gangs.
4. Protect teenagers from gang knife crime.
5. Protect people with mental health conditions.
6. They can also be used by security services to hold a suspect until transport arrives.
7. They will save lives and stop people getting hurt.
If you would like to donate to this valid Public Safety initiative and help make the UK feel safe again, then please use the donate button provided below. Any amount you donate will be used to bring the Digital Safety Pods to life helping to save a life.
We believe that to Transform one of these unused Phone boxes into a Digital Safety Pod will cost around £10,000 and have so far reached £266.00 and need to keep this going.
Thank you in advance for your help and support in our important Public safety initiative.
These are unprecedented times but together, we are stronger, and the response is coming from communities across the country.