Where Ideas Matter!
Crowdfunder is the UK's #1 crowdfunding platform
Are you ready to change the world?
We are growing and our Marketing Team needs a Digital Marketing Manager to help deliver that growth. The role is maternity cover with potential for longer term for the right candidate.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Can you use your social prowess to produce creative content and grow our community of successful crowdfunders? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work on the front line of our social spaces, speaking to and inspiring entrepreneurs to make positive change in their communities.
In this role you will be self-motivated, switched-on and strategic. You will tirelessly extend online brand presence, engage in meaningful daily conversations, showcase new and original content (as well as provide inspiration and present new opportunities), amplify and extend campaign activity, and identify and nurture brand advocates.
This role will be based in our Bridport office. As part of the marketing collective you will report to the Creative Director.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
We are looking for a confident Digital Marketing Manager who uses their initiative to:
- Create engaging, topical social content daily across Crowdfunder’s social spaces in line with marketing strategy and objectives
- Create and manage editorial content calendar, liaising with other teams to discuss digital marketing requirements
- Set targets and track progress to gain key insights, develop content and adapt behaviour to maximise the growth of all the social spaces
- Report on all marketing activities and their effectiveness on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Community management and moderation including supporting the help desk and responding to messages on social media networks
- Continuous listening across news and social spaces to develop and connect content and maximise growth
- Create, manage and report on paid social ad campaign activity
- Help produce branded marketing materials, including social marketing assets
- Ensure all content produced is in line with Crowdfunder’s brand values
- Deliver specific campaigns related to Crowdfunder objectives
- Attend events and public speaking engagements as needed
- Degree in marketing preferable
- Expert understanding and proficiency in the latest versions of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Interested and engaged in what’s happening on a local, national and global level, particularly around community, charity and social entrepreneurial sectors
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Up to date knowledge of the latest social media and digital marketing trends
- Creative flair, a good eye for detail, and a problem-solving aptitude
- Collaborative attitude – we share problems and discuss work with each other
- Experience in a digital agency is preferable but not essential
- Keen to learn, take feedback and criticism on board and move quickly