Hi, so a few weeks ago I travelled to the US where I saw the wonderful tumblers for the first time. I fell in love. YOU CAN FIT NEARLY HALF OF YOUR DAILY INTAKE OF FLUIDS IN ONE GO. I got myself one and one for my family members as well. People have been asking me non stop about it, they love the colours, the size, and the ones on the market lack the good looks they are looking for. I decided to design my own line. This is something that is already mainstream in other countries and I think its time to get the UK population in on a new way of hydrating.
As a nurse, I know firsthand the effects of dehydration and I also know that most nurses are at risk of being dehydrated due to busy schedules and I'm sure that's the same for a lot of professions. These days I'm hydrated, I make a large cup of green tea and I drink that through the day, it has saved me so much time and energy. It's a product I believe in and I hope you can too.
We aim to help people in the UK live healthier lives by increasing the efficiency of their drinking habits.
What is Cupsle?
Cupsle is a 900ml tumbler made from stainless steel that maintains the temperature of hot and cold drinks for over 12 hours allowing you to sip your drink and have it too.
Here are some benefits of our product:
1. Ecofriendly: Our products are mostly metal (only plastic is the lid). No more single-use plastic, no more disposable paper or plastic cups. It allows you to do your part for mother nature.
2. Keeps Hot AND Cold for a long time: Our products maintain the temperature of your drinks for 12 hours or more. Imagine the time that will save you.
3. Beauty: We have 3 vibrant colours for you to choose from.
4. Large Capacity: Contains up to 900mls of fluids saving you the time and energy you would use to make multiple drinks. IT IS BIGGER than most of the other tumblers on the UK market at the moment.
5. Easy to clean: Your hand fits into the bottom of the cup and the lid cap pops off so you can reach all the nooks and crannies.
What can you do?
I am looking for people who are willing to pledge whatever is comfortable for them. Our supporters are also able to get a reward, one of the tumblers delivered (provided they live in the UK) once we get our first shipment in from the suppliers.
The money you contribute will help us with the costs of dealing with our suppliers, setting up our online store, getting a market stall for flash sales every month and trademarking our brand.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this and also for any contributions that you can make. Thanks for bringing my idea to life.