If there were any positives to take away from 2020, one is our ability to remain connected, productive and proactive when working from home.
Younoia aims to build on this, by encouraging a work from home environment that takes care of the body and the mind.
Created in 2021 by a group of work from home professionals; the team at Younoia realised that using a mutual space to both work and live is tough.
Achieving a healthy and happy environment is therefore key and products that are ergonomically designed to offer convenience and comfort are central to this. The flagship products that we are developing include:
- An ergonomic chair that alleviates the physical pressures of working from home.
- A deep tissue massage gun, to relieve those aches and pains at the end of the day.
- A desktop smart-garden that will grow and expand as you do.
- A beautifully-designed all-in-one desk lamp & phone charger that is both practical and kind to the eyes.
Further to the product catalogue, Younoia aims to spread awareness of the pressures and constraints of working from home, by building and connecting an online community. This will include:
- Guest blog posts on Younoia's website; sharing stories, tips and tricks for working from home.
- Sharing a percentage of profits with mental health charities.
- Monthly competitions and nominations, resulting in a free, donated office setup (worth £500) to a deserving winner.
The funding target is intended to be spent on turning the initial range of inventory into a reality.