Sponsorship request for National Massage Championships, London 29-30 September 2019 and / or International Massage Championships, Denmark 21-23 June 2019
Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.
My name is Jennifer Barnes-Hill and I have been a complementary therapist and trainer for 14 years.
I run ‘JBH Training’ therapist training school in Worcester where students from Worcestershire and all over the country come to train (and I occasionally have international students), I am a mum of two and am currently studying a PhD in wellbeing.
I have won Worcestershire Entrepreneurship awards and national teaching awards for supporting learners including new mums back into employment.
I now have the exciting opportunity to compete at the National and International Championships.
My reasons for wanting to do this are to inspire my students to work towards their goals, raise the profile of my business, be a role model for my children, promote Worcester and support the improvements in our profession around effective, research-based massage practice.
Sponsorship of any amount will be gratefully received up to the full amount of £1440.18
World Championships: Total £921.58; National Championships: Total £518.60
Please read the following if you are a business:
- Free talk for your group / staff about my experiences after the event
- Satisfaction of sponsoring a fellow business person
- Your logo on my competition shirt(s) which will be photographed and videoed streamed on the competition websites and social media channels internationally. Also, visibility at the event eg. 20,000 people attend the Nationals to watch and shop, 500 businesses exhibit stalls and
- Posts on my Facebook page, national and local Facebook groups which I run for mums and therapists, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Your logo and click through link on my website for one year