Have a pet that needs some love while you are out? Look no further!
The welfare of our pets is our top priority but sometimes we simply cannot be there 24 hours a day.
My name is Kimmy and I would love to be able to start a business offering services to pet owners in my area that love their little bundles of joy!
Having previously volunteered full time, 30 hours a week at my local dog rescue as well as working as a dog walker locally I have found I would much rather prefer the company of animals than the hectic day to day of retail!
What your pledges mean to me:
I am looking to raise money to undertake some courses, such a Dog First Aid. I would also purchase a van or a large car, insure it and fit it with professional safe cages to transport animals.
I would be able to cover the cost of flyers and advertising, I would also be able to purchase leads, toys, treats, equipment and more.
The services I would like to offer would include the following:
- Dog walking - different times available such as a quick 30 minute walk (this would commence after picking up the dog or dogs and getting to a walking spot) OR a full 60 minute walk
- Dog visits - some of our four legged friends may not be able to manage a long walk, so I can play with them in the garden and stretch their legs with a game of fetch and some basic training
- Puppy visits - offering your loved one enrichment, some basic training and play as well as those important toilet breaks!
- Cat visits - feeds, changing litter, brushing and belly rubs!
- Small pets - rabbits, hamsters, gerbils they all need fresh water and a nice clean hutch or cage
- Looking after fish - feeding whilst you are on holiday
£10 Pledge - cat treat bag
This is the flyer I have created, I have used my own money to print some out already!