We make Festivals that matter.
Only with your support is that possible.
Cheltenham Festivals is a charity which produces innovative, world-class content to engage everyone in science and the arts.
Through our four Festivals (Jazz, Science, Music and Literature) and year-round outreach programme we:
• Convene the leading artists and thinkers to perform, create and debate
• Change lives through targeted, long-term creative projects
• Give opportunities to artists at every stage of their careers
• Provide unique experiences which create lasting memories
• Make our region one of the UK’s most thriving cultural hubs