Help me bring to the UK market Enviromental friendly Charcoal
In the UK alone During BBQ seasons, over 300,000 tonnes of Charcoal and briquettes made from wood are consumed.
What are the environmental issues?
- Often the timber used to mass create cheap charcoal destroys forest.
- Burning Charcoal made from wood release heavy Greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
What's my Solution ?
Charcolive, is charcoal made using olive pomace , pips and skins left over from industrial production of Olive.
What makes it different ?
- We are reducing waste by using left over olive from industry production of olive oil.
- Creates very little smoke when burned reducing greenhouse gases emissions.
- Charcolive lights up quickly and burns for a long time.
I've found a manufacturer in Greece who will help me get the natural waste of the olive oil from small scale farmers and process it further to my product. Your support will help me pay for cost related to manufacturing, transport and importing.