In Central Scotland we have a growing list of oustanding candidates campaigning to bring about an end to the SNP and the Neverendum. #UnitetoWin and #SaveourScotland
- Mary Devlin, businesswoman and lead A4U candidate in Central Scotland
- Jonathan Stanley, Doctor and PPC candidate in Airdrie and Shotts
- Matt Alexander, businessman
We need you to pledge whatever you can afford:
- £5 could buy 50 A4U posters to go up in people’s windows
- £50 could buy 2000 leaflets to deliver through homes across Central Scotland
- £100 could pay for 3,000 letters telling voters how to best use their votes to elect pro-Union MSPs and defeat the SNP
- £500 could pay the whole deposit of one of the candidates.
Whatever you can donate, big or small, it will be very much appreciated. We'd love you to help us further by spreading this crowdfunder far and wide.
All for Unity doesn’t have the big backing of other parties. Campaigns are led and powered by our members and supporters.
Please be aware that for donations of more than £50, we need to know full details of the donor.
Published and promoted by James Giles on behalf of All for Unity, all of Suite 2 Fullarton House, 4 Fullarton Street, Ayr, KA7 1UB