Calling ALL burnt-out teachers and educators!
This 3-day retreat will celebrate the value of teaching, help you get clear on what really matters to you, and consider how to contribute to positive change through your vocation. Co-led by facilitators experienced in mindfulness & yoga techniques in educational settings (Lucy Beckwith), alongside coaching, inner transformation & conscious leadership training (Natalia Geiger), and sessions on leading for change in education (Kyra Kellawan), in this one-of-a-kind retreat you will:
- Celebrate the vocation of teaching with others who share your passion, and give thanks to yourselves for the work that you do.
- Learn to pause, expand your awareness & deepen your connection to your authentic essence to support your mind, body, heart and spirit.
- Learn practices for your own self-care & self-management & tools for mindfulness & authenticity in the classroom.
- Become aware of your example as a leader & expand your understanding of the changemaker aspect of teaching & how it can change lives.
- Gain clarity on what you can do to create change and feel empowered to do so.
- Continue to benefit from commitment and support for one another, with the creation of a professional support network that lasts beyond the retreat.
Before returning to work you will feel relaxed, full of health, energised, and ready to recognise the hugely important influence you are to your students. This first bespoke retreat for educators is limited to a unique group of 15. To register your interest as one of this first cohort, visit our Google Form.
We encourage interested teachers to full-or-partially crowdfund their retreat spots with support from their friends, family and parent bodies. #thankateacher today and share with anyone you know who needs this!