Supporting us through donations
Both museums have remained closed for most of the past year, significantly impacting the valuable income normally received from visitor donations.
By working together, we can achieve this and ensure that the museums will be open for you and your loved ones to enjoy future visits for years to come.
Not only do our museums provide superb facilities and showcase first-class exhibitions, they enable residents and visitors alike to engage with our city’s rich heritage.
Through our inspirational work with the local community, we have also become an integral part of so many people’s lives. This is only possible due to the generous and ongoing support we usually receive from our visitors while open.
Your contribution, large or small, will make a real difference and allow us to remain the heart of culture and community in the Canterbury district.
- Provides lifelong learning and community engagement programmes to local adults and families
- Contributes to the essential conservation of significant artwork and artefacts
- Ensures admission to The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge remains free for everyone
- Improves and updates our displays and exhibitions
- Helps to bring a changing programme of national exhibitions to The Beaney
We would like to thank you in advance for your support and donation.
We look forward to being able to reopen our doors and welcome our visitors back to Canterbury Museums & Galleries.