Byline investigations works to expose corruption at the heart of the press and political establishment.
EXCLUSIVE: Part 8 of Byline's investigation into the Mail just published:
These is the rest of the series of articles on criminal or unethical practices related to the Mail and what Leveson was not told:
- PART 1: DAILY MAIL FACES FRESH BLAGGING SCANDAL
- PART 2: DAILY MAIL 'MUST HAVE KNOWN' SAYS BLAGGING SCANDAL PRIVATE DETECTIVE
- PART 3: MAIL BLAGS BYLINE OVER ILLEGAL SPYING
- PART 4: BYLINE INVESTIGATES THE DAILY MAIL: THE STORY PAUL DACRE TRIED TO SUPPRESS
- PART 5: THE MAIL'S SECRET MILLION POUNDS DOSSIER EXPOSED
- PART 6: DAILY MAIL SPLASHED OUT £100K ON PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS LINKED TO PHONE HACKING
- PART 7: DAILY MAIL DENIES PHONE HACKING AFTER PI REVELATIONS
The freelance investigative reporters who work for Byline don’t have corporate backers. Or even salaries.
We rely on donations from members of the public who want them to expose wrongdoing.
If you can help support our work, please make a donation.
Those who donate will receive notifications of when our new stories are published on Byline or in the broadcast media.
If Byline don’t do this work, no one else will – the rest are all too scared of the Mail.