All funds raised from this fundraiser will go to help elect our Green MSPs for the Lothians.
This is the PRIZE DRAW for our fundraising Big Burns Night In. The raffle will be drawn on Saturday 23 January around 9.50pm (last entries 9.30pm).
Every donation of £5, £10, £20 or any other amount will give you one chance to win from the prizes below. Winners will be drawn at random by our host, Lorna, just before the end of the night, about 10pm.
If you are a winner, we'll send you the gift direct - we'll email you if you haven't left your address. Please note we can only send winnings within the UK, and some prizes only suitable for people living within the Lothians, so winners from further afield please consider donating any such prizes won to a more local friend. (Rewards for donations, however, will be send out wherever you are in the world!)
The prizes include:
1. Hand-woven scarf - donated by the South Edinburgh weaver, John Palmer (taught by James Donald of PickOneWeave) and co-organiser of tonight's event.
2. The Chocolate Tree - Classic collection of 25 chocolates lovingly made in East Lothian by Ali & Friederike www.choctree.co.uk
3. Bluebell vase - handmade in her studio (18 cm high and about 10cm diameter) - donated by Michelle Lowe Pottery - www.michellelowepottery.co.uk
4. Shopping Basket in organically grown Scottish willow made and donated by Portobello basketmaker, Anna Liebmann - www.annaliebmann.net
5. Bread voucher - donated by The Wee Boulangerie - theweeboulangerie.co.uk
6. £50 voucher towards bike maintenance - donated by Bike Morningside - bikemorningside.co.uk
7. Donation from The New Leaf Co-op - www.newleafcoop.co.uk
8. Studio Apron, handmade and donated by Nicky Palmer
9. Arran Single Malt - 10 Year Old special edition bottle
10. Compact telescope - Celestron Travel Scope 70 with tripod and backpack
11. 35 handmade vegan Gyoza donated by Harajuku Kitchen - harajukukitchen.co.uk
Good luck with the prize draw - due to be drawn at 9.50pm on Saturday 23 January at our Big Burns Night In!
"Then let us pray that come it may,
As come it will for a’ that,
That Sense and Worth, o’er a’ the earth
Shall bear the gree an’ a’ that.
For a’ that, an’ a’ that,
It’s comin yet for a’ that,
That Man to Man the warld o’er
Shall brithers be for a’ that."
Robert Burns - A Man’s a Man for a’ That