My name's Ella and I'm turning 22 on July 20th. I'm currently a one woman team aiming to launch my Social Enterprise. Two of my greatest passions in life are baking and supporting mental health awareness. I've always felt an important part of my one chance at life is to encourage positive change, and last year I realised that combining the two was a perfect way to achieve this! After pitching my idea in the Unviersity of Greenwich Enterprise Challenge and winning the Social Catergory earlier this year, I decided to pursue this dream as my next step following graduating from my Events Management degree.
Bake Well Being aims to take creative coaching to a whole new level. Hosting one-to-one coaching sessions, workshops and events providing cathartic bakes, filled with skilful techniques, topped with creative expression and release. Clients will come away having made psychological achievements as well as physical (and tasty) ones! Baking for your well-being provides the additional element of a practical skill which enhances a sense of achievement as you’re able to create something from scratch, which you can then enjoy yourself or share with loved ones.
Bake Well Being has 5 core aims:
- To raise awareness for mental health.
- To remove the intimidation of conventional mental health support.
- To encourage individuals to care for their mental health as they do for their physical health.
- To build a community during times of growing demands, pressures, expectations and disconnect.
- To break down barriers of stigma and ensure that individuals feel empowered, supported and confident in making positive steps towards a better mental well-being!
This is where Bake Well Being needs your help to make it Hollywood-Handshake worthy! So how will your funding help?
Your funding will be spent on:
- A Coaching Diploma
- Mental Heath Qualifications
- Renovations of the Bake Well Being Mobile (a coaching and baking space on wheels!)
- Various other set-up costs (the boring bits)
All contributing to the Official Bake Well Being launch by Summer 2021!