Kicking off Thursday 17th June and running until Friday 2nd July - don't miss your chance to take part and raise some vital funds!
We have rallied around to secure some incredible Prizes to suit all tastes; football or rugby, 4 wheels or 2, wine tasting or tech we have something for everyone! Here's how it works...
Firstly - make your donation via this fundraising page based on the number of entries you want into the prize draw, then email [email protected] with your contact details.
The more you donate, the lower your avg £ per ticket:
Love an item so much that you don't want to leave it to chance ? email us at [email protected] with the details of the item you want, a one off donation of £400 can secure it !
You must ensure you put your name alongside your donation - no anonymous donations please!
Prizes will be drawn Thursday 8th July
Here are the fabulous list of prizes:
- *Exclusive Access – BT Hope United Limited Edition Shirt*
- Wales Rugby Shirt
- Gloucester Rugby Shirt
- Two tickets for bike park Wales.
- Ulster Jersey
- 8 x Linx, 10" Tablet with Keyboard, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Win 10
- Signed England Football shirt
- 2 signed Scottish Rugby Jerseys
- 3 Rugby Shirts – France
- 1 England Rugby Jacket
- Signed Jason Leonard Rugby Ball (England)
- Robin Van Persie Signed Shirt (Man Utd)
- 5 x Galaxy buds
- Demorgenzon Rerserve Chenin Blanc, Mr P, Groot Constantia, Grand Constance 12 Muscat
- England cricket shirt signed by Stuart Broad
- TSG Hoffenheim shirt (L) 18/19 season
- Borussia Dortmund shirt (XL) 18/19 season
- Fortuna Dusseldorf team signed shirt (XL) 18/19 season
- RB Leipzig team signed shirt (M) 18/19 season
- Red Bull F1 signed cap by Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez
Terms and Conditions
1. Only those aged 18 and over (and residing in UK and ROI) may enter. By making a donation using Crowdfunder, you confirm you are aged 18 or over and understand that UNICEF UK may received information about you.
2. If you choose to add Gift Aid to your donation, this information will include your name, address and donation details, including any message you add. Information will be used to process any Gift Aid claim and for analysis purposes.
3. Users enter the draw by making a donation via this site and emailing [email protected] with their contact details. Prize draw promoted via the CPS team.
4. Starting entry is £15 for one entry into the draw. This then increases up to a maximum of £150 for 15 entries (table in the above shows the increments). For a one off donation of £400, you can reserve a specific item by e-mailing [email protected] with proof of donation
5. To enter the prize draw for free without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: Team CPS Vaccinaid Prize Draw, c/o Siobhan Mckenna, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ. Entries must be sent on a postcard or within an envelope. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or in an envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or on multiple postcards, only one entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries sent by post must be received by the closing date and time for receipt of entries. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be entered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.
6. The Prize Draw is open from Thursday 17th June at 18.00 (GMT) and runs until Friday 2nd July at midnight (GMT). Prizes will be drawn on Thursday 8th July (Time TBD). Any ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
7. The results of the Prize Draw are final. No correspondence will be entered into about the draw process and results.
8. Winners will be selected at random with winners announced on the CPS Workplace page. If you have been selected as a winner, you will be contacted by [email protected] using the details you have provided. Prizes will then be delivered week commencing 12th July. If no contact is made by the winner with the prize supplier within six weeks of the winning email being sent the prize may be forfeit.