Founded in July 2020, when the world was struggling with the ‘new normal’, Atmen presented itself as having a necessary place in society. Atmen in German translates to ‘To Breathe’, it is apparent that the act of breathing restricted life either with the Covid-19 virus or with systemic institutional biases in society.
Traditional financial establishments found themselves with imposed restrictions, limited resources, outdated procedures and no agility to meet the needs of their customers and employees. The ‘new normal’ means this is the right time for change.
Our Mission and Purpose
Atmen is “Bringing Colour to Banking” meaning that a new verity of experiences and offerings will be made accessible to a diverse customer base. This purpose is also echoed throughout our internal company values that will spearhead our drive towards piercing the status quo of the FinTech industry and thus, bring about diversity and inclusivity in a broad range of areas. Atmen Founders are ‘on the pulse’ and plans to pioneer in demonstrating how a digital bank can bring forth a genuine participatory interest in its Corporate Social Responsibility. This will bring an innovative pathway for underprivileged areas and people impacted by unconscious bias.
- Licenced and Compliant with Regulators for the UK, Europe and the United States
- Quick digital onboarding process
- Customise Prepaid Debit Card and Virtual Debit Card
- Free in-app Peer to Peer transfer
- Multicurrency and Foreign Currency Exchange
- Android and iOS compatible app
- Apple and Google Pay enabled payments
- Built-in Fraud detection and prevention
- Block Card if lost or stolen
- GDPR Compliant
and many more features.
Your investment will enable us to launch within 6-8 weeks of the campaign closure rolling out in the UK, Europe and then the following 6 months in the United States.