Wildlife Africa is a concept developed as “A Special Wildlife Education Project” with a Vision to create “A Growing generation, knowledgeable and motivated to take positive actions on behalf of the ‘Wildlife’ – Plants and animals that share our land and sea with us and the environment”.
This we hope to achieve through partnerships with Educational Institutions, Conservation Centres, Research Institutions, NGOs, the private sector and cultural organizations; nationally, regionally and internationally; to promote appreciation and knowledge of African Fauna and Flora particularly to young people, providing them with educational experiences that will inspire a love of all living things while fostering sound environmental practices and resource management.
Our broad Methodology is to Develop, produce, publish, distribute and create educational experiences and resources of all kinds which may include (but are not limited to): Education Action (Formal and Informal), Conservation Excursion Action, Social Action, Environment Action, Agricultural Biodiversity action, through Live Events, teaching aid, videos, posters, web-based information, Mobile applications and online interactive activities making use of all existing and future communication technologies.
SHORT TERM GOAL: We plan to hold Sea Turtle Exhibition Education in various primary schools in Nigeria. The exhibition is designed for environmental education and supported by The Action Artenschutz(AGA) eV, Germany to help students learn about sea turtles, why they are threatened and what we can do help them survive,thrive and grow. The challenges we are facing now is logistics to go to various schools. The materials have been sent from Germany but we dont have funding to transport ourselves round Nigeria. WE ARE TARGETING THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Our long term goal is setting up an administrative structure for Wildlife Africa Nigeria - which entails:
- REGISTRATION WITH COOPERATIVE AFFAIRS COMMISSION
- GETTING AN ORGANIZATION VEHICLE THAT WOULD BE USED TO CARRY OUT OUR WORK SUCCESSFULLY.
- GETTING A BIGGER OFFICE SPACE THAT CAN CONTAIN MORE STAFFS WHICH INCLUDES VOLUNTEERS,RESEARCH ASSISTANTS,INTERNS.
- OUR WEBSITE HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR US www.wildlifeafrica.org but we need funding to claim it.
We know this may not be in your budget this year but we would be very much appreciative if you are willing to support us to achieve this in the nearest future. No matter how little you give us, it would help go a long way.
SOME OF THE EVENTS(Global March For Elephants and Rhinos, World Animal Day, Sea Turtle Exhibition) WE CARRIED OUT based on wildlife conservation CAN BE FOUND ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE.
1) Facebook Page - https://mobile.facebook.com/WildlifeAfricaInitiati...
2) Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/groups/wildaboutafrica/ …
3) Google + - https://plus.google.com/u/0/104093975840849875420 …
4) Twitter - https://twitter.com/wildaboutafrica
5) Google blogspot - http://wildlifeaboutafrica.blogspot.com.ng/
6) Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/wildaboutafrik/
7) YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQAwVsNhFDLFxB95I... …
8) Flip Board - https://flipboard.com/@WildAboutAf201
9) Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wildaboutafrica/
10) Wildlife Africa Emerald Club
Google Group - https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/w...
Yahoo group - https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/wildlifeafr...
May the Almighty God bless you as you support us... Thank you so Much