The Community Centre given to the Black Community is in a derelict state. Our current position and the evidence below that has influenced our fundraising activity in earnest. (Picture below).
Aim of our project is to build a New Community Centre that will reflect the livelihood of African, Caribbean and other ethnic groups creating fairness between economics and social goals.
Inside of the Organisation
Inside of the current building and what you find. The works of our past and present heroes.
To commence the process of adding value, giving priority to people's livelihoods, our new building project design above will
- Improve the living standards of ordinary people through supportive service with educational training programmes to upskill residence on improving their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Inclusive business - connecting smallholder farmers and businesses in Africa and the Caribbean nation to enhance livelihoods partnership.
- Create values of tolerance and co-existence among ethnic cultures by teaching youth the important values of tolerance.
- Equality and equal opportunities with rights for all the ethnic-cultural background that exist in the Communities.
- Engage in projects that will promote tolerance through targeted groups
The floor plan for the new building will support the work we do with the Community and other organisation. See floor plan below.
The result will see a reduction in youth violent crime rate and cultural clashes. Improvement in Economic, Human and Social Capital.
The project is bedevilled by funds, we very much appreciate your generosity and kind gesture towards our project of adding value to the Community and its residents. Thank you ever so much.