Crowdfunder exists to tackle society’s challenges by making ideas happen. Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business.
We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges. We believe that everyone in the UK is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
We are growing and our Executive Team need a Smart Business Brain to help deliver that growth
Are you ready to change the world?
Crowdfunder is growing and this role will grow with it. You will work alongside the Executive Chairman to assist in the smooth running of the business, ensuring that we delight both our social entrepreneurs and our funding partners.
You will need to feel really confident working alongside board level executives and partners and be comfortable with a large amount of travel.
You will provide:
- A wide range of intelligence gathering and administrative support for various projects and partner meetings, displaying the Crowdfunder brand and professional image.
- Organisation of partner meetings, researching and proposing potential solutions for the design of content for presentations and proposals.
- Organisation of company events and management of guests.
- Assistance with a wide range of documentation, including preparing correspondence, completing forms, reviewing information, assembling documentation and formatting information
- Writing up action points and plans and following up on actions.
- Keeping abreast of knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry.
- Organisation of complex travel itineraries.
Can you inspire the crowd?
We are looking for a Smart Business Brain who uses their initiative and works with minimal supervision. You will be educated to graduate level or similar in a business related field and have a background working with major brands. You will display:
- Graduate calibre with commercial focus and self motivation.
- Strong administrative skills with proven experience of managing documentation and using document management systems.
- Strong IT skills, including Google packages.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and methodical approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise and plan tasks independently on daily/weekly basis.
- Customer focus, with a proactive and results-driven approach.
- Committed to upholding professional standards.
You will be creative, be able to think on your feet and will need to have a very flexible approach as your role is likely to develop and change.
If you want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be an integral part of a good business, then this could be the role for you.
A Good Business
It’s a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies.
So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment. We work smart. We have a commercial concentration that is second to none and our focus is on achieving stretching membership and project targets and outcomes.
That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. We have a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun.