^Due to Coronavirus we are aiming to raise an extra £5000 in order to buy a catering van and offer deliveries to the elderly, vunrable, keyworkers and the local community. Please help us to help others by donating to this project. Many thanks in advance.
A health food and drink revolution...making healthy food and drink options readily available to the local community.... Changing the options available to consumers. Giving people the option to access healthy food in a take away/café environment. I feel strongly about the environment and therefore the café/shop will be Eco-friendly and all products packaging will be recyclable, we will also be partnering with a company that offers to collect any un sold nearly expired food and sell it on at a discounted rate to prevent food waste which is a great initiative. This new exciting project is aimed at the following:
- Opening in May 2020.
- The shop has Disabled toilets already installed and the design will be wheelchair friendly.
- Supporting the local homeless charity with ongoing fundraising and raising awareness.
- Social groups in the evenings such as mental health groups, homelessness and disabilities.
- Supporting the local community and opening a new shop that has currently been empty for 6 months.
- Making healthy food and drinks options easily accessible to the local and wider community.
- I will be designing Courses designed to teach children how to make and recognise healthy food from an early age.
- Healthy eating courses and smoothie experience passes.
- Offering a social environment for all age groups and needs.
- An area for yoga and jogging groups to use in the evenings.
- Local artists pictures and creations exhibited in a certain area of the shop to promote the arts.
- Offering a delivery service for customers that cannot access the shop.
- Creating relationships with local farmers and producers to source the finest food and support the local economy.
- Eco friendly shop with 100% recyclable packing.
- Offering gluten free, organic and healthy food options.
I have found a shop to lease in the ideal location. In order to make this project possible I need to raise funds to help cover the following costs:
£1500 - Equipment - Smoothie machine/OJ machine/Coffee
£5000 - Shop Décor - Signage/Flooring/Walls and installations
£3500 - Other costs involved with opening the shop such as Legal fee's, Planning costs and more.
Any help to make this all become possible will be greatly appreciated!
Below are some of my design ideas for the shop......