Help Wandsworth Green Party get the Green message out across Tooting for the General Election on 8th June.
Stand Up for What Matters
We think the people of Tooting deserve a genuine alternative to the old-school politics-as-usual from the establishment parties.
Our candidate Esther Obiri-Darko is a long standing resident in Tooting. Over the years she has worked alongside and campaigned with a variety of local groups fighting to protect local public services.
Her priorities in this election are:
- The health of those in South London. 9000 people a year die due to poor air quality, it is a scandal that more isn’t being done.
- Young people in our communities. Our young people are being left behind. With cuts to youth services and school budgets it’s becoming more and more difficult for our young people to feel hopeful about their futures.
- Returning the NHS to its founding principles and rolling back NHS privatisation. The Green Party is the only party that never has and never will collude in the dismantling and selling off of our beloved NHS.
Support democracy by helping us give people in Tooting the chance to vote Green.
The Green Party doesn't rely on big business donations to clear the path to democracy for us.
96% of our funding comes from membership and individual donations like yours. We refuse to accept big money from unethical sources, so please donate to our campaign so that we can be an even stronger progressive voice in Parliament.
We are aiming to raise £500. This money will go towards fielding candidates and spreading the word about the Green message through leafletting, canvassing and events.
Whatever you can give will help us give a voice to those who think - as we do - that politicians should work for everyone, not just a select few.
Please give what you can
- £10 will pay for a Green Party T-shirt for one of our campaign volunteers
- £25 will pay for us to get 1000 leaflets printed
- £500 will cover our candidate’s deposit
If you can't donate, but are able to give us some of your time, do get in touch – we would love to work with you! You can contact us by:
By making a donation you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person. All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
Published and promoted by Chris Poole on behalf of Esther Obiri-Darko and Wandsworth Green Party, of 45 Swinburne Rd, London SW15 5EQ