The UK Voters Mandate
- Are you happy with your options for voting in the UK?
- Is the option to vote for a single candidate or party really enough in today’s world?
- Is it clear to you what policies are supported by each MP and party?
- How can we expect government to act in our best interest if we do not inform government what our policy priorities are?
If your answer is NO to any of the above questions then please read on.
- Imagine having the option to vote and prioritise your preferred current policies.
- Imagine if all our MPs committed to profiling themselves by individually prioritising on current policies.
- Imagine being able to vote at your convenience and to be able to change your priority on current policies at any time, instead of it costing years for the next election.
- Imagine the value of instantly being able to agree or disagree on new urgent political issues that may arise, this in turn giving Parliament our rapid opinion.
- Imagine being able to interact directly with current policies and post your ideas
- Imagine what will happen if you dont vote.
- Why is such a system not already in place? We have the technology after all.
- Why do we only allow our parliament (a minority) to make such huge decisions on our countries behalf without what could easily be a rapid consultation of the registered voters.
- Should we all be selfish and leave this mess for our children to sort out? Or Should we try our best to put it right NOW?
- We need to urgently re kindle the political spirit within our young and old voters.
- We the voters deserve more say in our country’s spend and future, we must instruct our MPs (administrators) in a far better way by giving them a clear dynamic prioritised mandate.
- Following consultation with voters, deliver a concept system that allows the registered voters to vote in a far more powerful and dynamic way.
- Bring about this leap in voting method by lobbying government.
- Source and acquire a suitable ultra fast network hub and equipment required to deliver this new concept pilot voting system.
- Design and build a highly informative OS independent app for voting and viewing voting trend data.
How You Can Help
- Anyone can help to achieve this goal by donating large or small.
- Everyone can help this campaign by sharing this link on all their social networking, as this cannot work unless everyone shares tweets and blogs.
- If you cannot afford a donation you can still help by sharing, tweeting and blogging this link.
- All donations will be acknowledged and used to promote this campaign, please see our perks on the right.
- To validate your positive vote towards this Petition we will require your postal address with in the delivery box.
Please donate to help fund the first stage (£2,000) of our goals.
(estimated total cost to achieve all our above goals is £4.65M)
Finally a big thank you for taking the time to read this campaign and we wish you good health and prosperity.