Why are we crowdfunding?
Every year is a financial struggle for non-league clubs up and down the country, but this year we have been overtaken by unforeseen events. Whilst the health of our players, staff, supporters and the wider community is at the forefront of our minds, we are mindful that we will need to support our past, present and future players and families the best we possibly can.
The Academy solely operates through government funding and our sponsors support. We have two primary goals - to provide talented youngster with a genuine pathway into Football and to support their growth and development as a person.
The COVID 19 pandemic will have affected businesses and the wider community in unprecedented ways and we will unfortunately lose the financial support of many businesses who support us and even face a deduction in our future funding as the government finds ways to support the country.
This comes at a time when we wanted to make a substantial investment into our community, schools and local youngsters.
Our project has five objectives:
- To support the mental wellbeing and care of our players and players across grassroots clubs within our community
- To provide regular free training physical activity for Primary School and secondary school youngsters
- To provide free workshops for local players and their families on healthy living
- Provide training and development to local coaches/volunteers on the wellbeing and care of youngsters
- To create a grant to support the development of local young athletes who require financial support or are in vulnerable groups
Any donation large or small, will go a huge way to helping the club through this time and to strengthen its provisions for the community.
If you want to help... you can donate more by selecting an option and choosing to add an additional donation by selecting the donate button.
We welcome businesses who wish to support our project and partner with us - please ask for more information.