We need your help now more than ever please and we ask you to 'Stretch out Your Hands' a little further this year to support our Annual Appeal, so that we can continue to help families throughout the Diocese well into 2021.
- 2020 has been the most challenging year
- All our fundraising events have been cancelled
- The number of grant applications we receive asking for our help has increased
- Our first crowdfunding campaign was generously supported
- We envisage the number of grant applications to rise further as more families feel the effects of Covid-19
- We do not want to turn anyone away who needs our help
We know we are asking a lot, but your donations and prayers really are needed. We receive 100% of your donation and will send a message to confirm that we have received it as many of our supporters have told us of their concerns with donating online.
A local NHS worker who often makes referrals to us for help purchasing basic essentials says, "Thank you for all your support. We see where it goes and how it helps our families in financial difficulty. Without charities like the CCSP, I dread to think how they would cope. So thank you thank you!"
Thank you for your continued support of the CCSP !