Amanda and Sophie will be running the Derby 10k on Sunday 17th October for HeadHigh CIC.
HeadHigh is a mental health organisation offering mental health support services and aims to raise awareness around mental health issues and help tackle the stigma.
HeadHigh offers the below projects which any donations will gratefully go towards supporting:
- Free Community Meals to help combat loneliness
- Chat Club
- ‘Shot in the Dark’ night time support service on a Friday and Saturday night supporting Derby Cities night time economy for those who need it (this project is currently being organised and is due to start later this year)
- Fundamental music event, an annual music event offering free music, entertainment, activities and stall holders all focused on providing a free fun day whilst raising awareness around mental health and mental well-being.
- Free talks/workshops to businesses and schools to raise awareness around mental health issues and wellbeing (delivery of these are dependent on setting and demand).
- Santa’s Grotto for dogs fundraiser event, this event is HeadHigh’s sole fundraising event which also provides entertainment whilst also raising awareness for the cause and mental health.
Amanda and Sophie would like to say a huge thank you to anyone who is able to donate towards these projects for HeadHigh.