I joined the Green Party when I realised that I shouldn't just vote for what I believed in, but work for it as well. I want my children and their children to live in a fairer, kinder, more equal and more sustainable world.
If you share our vision - please donate towards our local campaign so we can get a greener voice in Parliment.
The Green Party is a response to the world we live in now, not restricted in its ideas by hundreds of years of policy making. Greens are fighting for the young people of Britain: housing, education, a clean enviroment and a future in Europe.
- We need a second referendum when we know the terms of Brexit
- We are putting the local housing crisis at the centre of our campaign
- We take forward our fight for clean air, clean energy and clean transport
- We have a workable, fundable plan for fair taxes for a more caring, more equal and more creative society
96% of the Green Party funding comes from membership and individual donations like yours. We refuse to accept big money from unethical sources so please donate to our campaign so that we can be an even stronger progressive voice in Parliament. With your help I can reach out to more local people than ever before.
- £20 helps pay for travel so we can reach more of the local community.
- £50 gets 500 hard-hitting local campaign leaflets printed.
- £100 helps towards paying the election deposit required for a green party candidate to run locally.
By making a donation you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person. All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000. If you are kind enough to donate more than £50 to my campaign, your name and address will be checked against the electoral register to ensure that you are eligible to donate.