The volunteer work in the African program is multi-faceted and includes working with children in schools and crèches teaching English and basic sanitation, hygiene and nutrition through games and activities. Our volunteers will also renovate and revitalise the sometimes run-down facilities with fresh coats of paint, new play equipment and the construction of bathrooms or kitchens.
The volunteer work also includes helping build and install sustainable farming units which allow for families and, in particular, single mothers to start a micro business and through this gain employment and income for their family.
- Construct housing and bathrooms for local families in need.
- Observation, counting eggs, capture and release of crocodiles
- Work with cheetah in a rehabilitation, breeding and release program
- Teach English to primary school children
- Come face to face with Africa’s ‘Big Five’ wildlife