Welcome fellow health enthusiasts! My name is Sha and I am the proud owner of Viva Acai; London’s 1st and #1 rated acai bar. Each of our bowls are made with love for the health and happiness of our loyal customers. If you are not familiar with acai, it is derived from the acai berry, which has a tropical, naturally delicious taste. Only 10% of the rich fruit is edible. Acai fruit grows on the acai palm tree, which is native to Brazilian rainforests. Acai berries contain antioxidants, fibre and heart-healthy fats, as well as other nutrients. An acai bowl is a really thick smoothie that’s been topped with granola, fruit and peanut butter. One taste of our homemade bowls and toppings is sure to have you hooked! We currently offer acai bowls with a wide variety of super food toppings, pressed juice, as well as coffee and teas at our shop on Gloucester Road.
Two years ago I opened Viva Acai in Kensington, London. After owning a Brazilian bikini company for over 20 years, I realised my true passion was for healthy foods and a more environmentally conscious path. Viva Acai brings together my business drive with my passion for healthy, delicious, Brazilian super foods. As a single mother, I take great pride in setting an example for my children to eat healthy by creating deliciously nutritious foods. This business means everything to me and I know with just a little help for funding, I can grow it into the go-to place for London foodies to get their health food fix!
Find us at 15 Gloucester Arcade, 128 Gloucester Road in Kensington SW74SF
Raw Acai Bowls and smoothies straight from the Amazon:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Sugar Free (sweetened upon request)
Acai gives new meaning to the word superfood. With 3 times the antioxidants of blueberries and high levels of fibre, vitamins, minerals, protein, and essential amino acids, it is no wonder Acai has been growing in popularity so quickly around the globe. Read below for some fun facts about these magical berries:
- The fibre found in Acai berry can aid digestion.
- Acai is naturally high in essential fatty acids and amino acids.
- Acai berries contain as much Vitamin C as blueberries and is also a source of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 and E. It is also a source of calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper.
Why should you help fund Viva Acai?
Our customers come from all over the world, many of which who have tried Acai from coast to coast. Yet, we are constantly told our acai bowls are their all time favourite! I know that my product is special, but more importantly I am confident that my passion for this business will take it far. I can guarentee my acai is responsibly grown, straight out of the Amazon rainforests and into your homemade bowl. Running this small business on my own has had its ups and downs, but I know this money will allow us to grow to our fullest potential. Please help me to spread my mission of living a healthy and sustainable life all across the beautiful city of London!
Read just a few of our wonderful reviews below:
Where will your generous donation go?
In the next several years, I plan to exapnd into lentil and veggie based Brazilian bowls, as well as other healthy meal options! However, we are currently focused on the present business model. In order to better serve our customers, we will require the following purchases in the coming months:
- 2 new blenders: to decrease wait time between customers
- 8 new jugs: to mix many acai bowls and smoothies, one after another
- Increased staff: so we can open earlier for our commuting customers to have a healthy breakfast on the way to work
- Weekly vegetable supply: we never want to run out of green juice again!
- Almond supply: in order to start crafting our homemade nut milks
- Smoothie ingredients: from spirulina to cashew butter, we want our smoothies to be made from only the finest foods
- Increased acai supply: we want to cater events, which means a higher quantity of acai shipped to us at one time
- Refridgerator: our customers can come and pick up premade acai when they are in a hurry
- Increased branding and marketing: help us get the word out about our delicious and nutritious offerings
- PÔS system.
Check out our Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date with Sha and the team at Viva Acai!