The trend towards healthy eating and drinking means that more people are buying bottled water. We're mostly made of water. Water is life-giving and vital; The human body is 60% water.
Dehydration can impair physical performance when exercising. Proper hydration is crucial to your health. The Department for Health recommends we drink between six and eight glasses (2 litres) of water every day.
You no longer need take multiple trips to the water cooler or struggle with difficulty of remembering to drink water consistently amongst your busy lifestyle. Simply fill up and drink up to meet your recommended daily water intake!
WHO'S IT FOR?
- Don't drink enough water?
- Need to boost your water intake at the office?
- Speding too much money on bottled water?
- Want to reduce platic bottle waste?
- Trying to lose weight?
- Partake in sports or regular exercise?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The huge 2.2 litre capacity ideal for bodybuilding, sports, fitness classes, work, college or general day to day drinking.
- Large and wide handle able to facilitate the smallest and largest of hands.
- Easy to read scale.
- Aluminium twist off cap with silicon seal attached to the bottle via a robust strap
- Non toxic plastic - BPA free
- Available in a range of colours and finishes
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
The UK currently spend more than £1.5 billion a year on bottled water. We share a personal connection with individuals who share our passion for responsible, innovative products that highly respect the environment.
Thirsty Water Bottles are a sustainable and cost effective alternative to buying bottled water as it effectively replaces numerous, disposable plastic bottles.
Tap water flows directly into the majority of the world's homes in industrialised areas. Save money, not to mention the environment by investing in a Thirsty reusable Water Bottle Help put a stop to bottled water and help the planet.
While of varying quality, tap water is free and widely available. Yet this resource goes largely untapped. For many people, tap water is considered second-rate, a drink of last resort. Future development of the Thirsty water bottle range will also include these aweseome accessories:
- Replacable carbon filter to give you a fresh, great tasting tap water - filter removes chlorine and other taste-impairing substances making water taste better, crisper and cleaner
- Fruit infuser - liven up your water or make your own "detox water" by adding your favourite fruit
WHO ARE WE
The Thirsty team are passionate about lifestyle, health, respect for the environment and making a difference in the world.
You can feel great knowing that not only will you feel the amazing health benefits of drinking the recommended daily amount of water in our super hydrative Thirsty Water Bottle, but £1 from each bottle sold will be donated towards supporting clean water projects around the world through WaterAid.
- 663 million people live without clean water
- 2.4 billion people don't have access to adequate sanitation, one in three of the world's population
- Around 315,000 children under-five die every year from diarrhoeal diseases caused by dirty water and poor sanitation. That's almost 900 children per day
- The weight of water that women in developing countries carry on their heads is commonly 20 kg - the same as the average UK airport luggage allowance.
* Source: WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme (JMP) Report 2015
Like WaterAid, we believe that everyone, everywhere should have safe water, access to decent toilet facilities and good hygiene. WaterAid charity operates in some of the poorest and hardest to reach communities in 38 countries across the world. It is the number one charity associated with transforming the lives of millions of people every year through safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Better health means children can go to school more and parents have time to farm and provide for their families.
Here at Thirsty we want to do more to end water and sanitation poverty. The more water bottles we sell the more charitable donations we will fund to bring innovative, sustainable, and high impact water projects to life. Our monthly donations to WaterAid will help them to plan their work effectively and respond to needs as they arise.
Tell your family, friends, and colleagues about Thirsty to help us reach more people and do more good.