TBG intends to provide a gym platform for everyone, with a team dedicated to encouraging and uplifting members. No- not only training them!
Up market gyms are charging an unreasonable amount (£60+/month + tie in fee) to a very unfortunate part of london where locals and their visitors simply cannot afford the price. Furthermore, there is a lack of connection to the gym after paying so much for it. People are not bots, we are often stronger together. Yes- those 1 hour gym classes with 10 motivated people are good. But where is the motivation outside of that?
This gym intends to offer the following:
1) Subsidised rate (less than £40/month at the extreme) with no tie in or small print!
2) Free 2 hour personal training session per month, every month
3) 25m Swimming pool to offer our members everything a gym offers, for less.
4) Free on site parking and moreso- bicycle bays.
5) Open free weights area, and a seperate section for bodybuilding heavy lifters. Seperate these guys so there is a controlled, uplifting atmosphere.
6) Showers (ofcourse).
7) A unique combat ring with intention of personalised classes, of which they are partially funded by the gym itself!
8) An inspiration room for motivational encouragement of various forms and arts and crafts will take place; because your state of mind is where the self-belief begins.
9) Technique gurus patrolling the gym but for what your doing to maximise the benefits of your effort (think Apple Genies but Gymnies!). Seperate compound classes teaching people the correct method for weightlifting.
10) Social monthly events bringing the fun back into the gym, train hard play hard!
Give London a gym we can afford. One that inspires opportunity, progress, giving and futures. This is intended to be more a platform for future communities, all in the face of a gymnasium, with a twist.
The inspiration for this came from myself. Yes- I work full time. I intend to use my financial costing skills to project manage the entire project. Yes- I grew up without "priveledge" which has only humbled me. But I think of those who don't make it as far as I have. To offer them a sense of welcoming and a hunger for greatness. I intend to offer those who live in and around london a gym far from a gym, a place of inspiration and unity.