Crowdfunder have been set a challenge from the Children's Hospice South West to raise as much money as possible starting with as little as £50. We can use this £50 in whatever way we please, so we are doing what we do best - crowdfunding! Our aim is to raise as much as possible for the charity with your help!
Deborah Meaden, Dragons' Den Investor, supports the challenge and said: "I'm proud to be supporting Children's Hospice South West's The £50 Challenge; it's the perfect way to put your teams entrepreneurial skills to the test, while also raising money for a fantastic local cause."
We are working closely with our past and present project owners, who have kindly donated rewards, to help us reach our funding goal and achieve great things for Children's Hospice. Please have a look at our fantastic rewards and show your support (you can opt for no reward if you just want to support). The projects that have donated rewards are:
Blank Flowers - Plants with Personality
Art work from Dingoes surfboard repair
It would be fantastic if you could help spread the word about this campaign to help us raise as much money as possible for the South West Children's Hospice. If you are interested in donating a reward please email firstname.lastname@example.org The more rewards the better!
With your help these are just some of the things we could fund:
* £10 could help run our specially adapted mini bus, providing transport for family days out. The £10 can help towards petrol costs for the day.
* £20 could fund messy play materials for a week- giving sick children and their siblings a place to play, express themselves and create masterpieces!
* £95 could pay for all the meals for the families staying in our hospice for the day. There can be up to six families staying at any one time.
* £125 could fund day trips for the siblings of poorly children to escape without mum and dad and get to know other children who are experiencing the same as them,
* £500 could fund our remembering day where bereaved families gather for a day of remembrance and celebration.
* £750 could fund our teenage weekend when teenagers take over our hospice for a weekend of activities packed full of mayhem!
* £1,000 could fund the care and support given to one family at our hospice for 24 hours.
* £2,000 could fund the food bill at one hospice for a whole month!
* £5,000 could pay for a children’s nurse for 2 months
Thank you for your support :)