...because it shouldn't have to take images of a dead child to remind people of their humanity. People don't RISK THEIR LIVES for benefits
About the project
This idea has been laid on my heart for several days.
Although I know there are many people and organisations already out there doing something I couldn't sit by and do nothing. I've chosen to help this way. You can help by donating financially to help buy toiletries/ dried foods for the in the "jungle" camp or in any of these ways:
* Tents, tarps and sleeping bags PLEASE make sure that tents are complete and unbroken;
* Clothes, warm jackets, and waterproofs - particularly as winter is approaching.
* Pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, cutlery – for people in the jungle;
* First Aid supplies – difficult to have access;
* Books, dictionaries, texts, magazines etc – in any and all languages. Especially, English, French, Italian, Arabic, Pashto, Farsi, Tigrinya, Amharic and Greek;
* Games & music making – card games, board games, footballs, basketballs, and any instruments etc;
* Tools – for fixing stuff;