I am a customer focused individual who delivers quality solutions on time, for the past 25 years I have been involved in the full life-cycle projects across a number of sectors, including Retail, Third Party Logistics, Telecoms & Manufacturing, from pre-sales through to go-live and then support. This experience combined with an on-going technical background gives me the edge when identifying and solving the problems that arise during an implementation. Working as an experienced SAP EWM, WM, MM, SD, PP, along with an understanding of FI and HR modules, plus worked with RedPrairie Dispatcher, plus Discrete and Manhattan Implementations. I’ve worked with SAP now for the past 15 years and have completed some 8 full end to end implementations, throughout Europe and Globally for some very demanding clients. I am able to provide services to ensure your implementation is a success from concept through to go-live and beyond.
- Project Management, (Prince2 Practitioner and ITIL V3 Intermediate Level accredited). Project tools that have been used are MS Project, DePICT, Agile and Waterfall.
- Business Process Definition, Mapping & Review. ( Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Allocation of Staffing and Budget Costs. (Have managed teams globally of 150 and budgets over 135 million dollars)
- Systems Integration. (WMS, Sales Order, Purchasing, Inventory, Courier, etc.)
- Data Exchange formats used on projects. (FTP, HTML, EDIFACT, X12 and IDOC)
- Programming and Configuration knowledge, SQL Server 2005, Understanding of Crystal, Cognos, Business Objects and Access Report Writing, SAP R/3 configuration of (EWM, WM, MM, SD, PP)
- Report / Specifications / Issue Logs / Risk Management / Weekly Updates Writing. Client facing and Internal Issue resolution, along with problem solving, risk management.
- System Testing. (Technical, UAT, Pre-Productions, along with Stress testing). Tools used have been Loadrunner, Avalanche, Neoload and NetWeaver.
- Go-Live Preparation, training & Front Line Support.Having run multi site and country projects for the likes of IBM, Dell, Levi, Tesco ( Hard & Soft lines within CZ & SK), Leder & Schuh (European Shoe Retailer), Sony and EMPIK (East European WH Smiths), where an SAP application was used to meet the needs of the clients. Working with in-house and off shore development teams to configure and customise the applications to meet each individual clients or country legal requirements. Then liaising with the testing teams to test and iron out any bugs during the Technical, UAT and Pre-Production Phases. This is where we would walk through with the client to active sign off before going Live. Actual Front Line Go-Live support accross countries, time zones and language requirements. On going Live, support is always a key area to active a good implementation.
- On top of all this are my skills as a good communicator, reviewing the needs of our clients, third party vendors and our own staff to active what was discussed on a blank sheet of paper into a successful outcome for everyone.
- Working on the business processes with the client, to fully understanding of their operation, services and end customer requirements, where a full run book is then created, so that everyone is aware of what needs to happen within the project or even just day to day.