Rise Art is the online marketplace for contemporary art, hand-picked by experts. We’re changing the way consumers find and own original works of art from professional artists with our online marketplace and unique try before you buy art rentals. Our art rentals let anyone live with art in their home or office before they buy while earning credits towards purchase in the process. And, with every order on Rise Art, we donate an art kit to children's hospitals as part of our charity, Art for Care.
Rise art helps anyone discover and own incredible art from outstanding artists.
- Expertly Curated: Our insiders scour the art world and handpick artists for the site. Less than 5% of the over 5000 artists that have approached Rise Art have been selected.
- Personalised to you: Discover new artwork tailored to your interests based on our art style quiz, recommendation engine and speak with a curator service.
- Risk Free: See it in the flesh before you buy with our art rentals
- Full service: Shipping, framing and insurance offerings takes the hassle out of buying
Our aim is to become the leading art destination for casual collectors, helping anyone discover and own original art from outstanding artists in a fun and risk-free environment.
The Rise Art online marketplace
Here is how we make money:
- Art Rentals: Art subscription averaging 5% of the artwork price per month, with credits from rental applied to purchase
- Sales: We take a commission for sales from our artists, galleries & museum partners
- Framing: Rise Art ships all rentals framed and ready to hang and offers framing on all eligible works
- B2B & Trade Services: Long-Term contracts for art in corporate and consumer settings
Rise Art - Rent art and try-before-you-buy
The company has grown considerably over the past 12 months, and has been featured by Forbes, The Sunday Times, Financial Times and has been recognized as a top 50 london startup by Mashable and as a top 8 startup out of 1000 entries at Pioneers Festival.
But we feel we are only just starting to scratch the surface of the opportunity. With online art sales expected to grow 19% compounded annually to over £4bn in 2019, and over 27% of the English population interested in buying art, we believe now is the time for us really grow the company.
NOW IS THE TIME - JOIN US!
Our plans are HUGE and we'd love to have you take part in our amazing journey. Take a look at the site... Let us know if we are on the right track ... Email us or tweet us your thoughs - And vote for us on VOOM.
We also have some pretty cool rewards available for backers that provide behind the scenes and early access as well as discounted gift cards, and membership to the Rise Art Club.
The team at Rise Art
Previous hosting of the Rise Art Supper Club